Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shawshank Redemption

*
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

*I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.



Forrest Gump

*
Miracles happen every day.

* There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.

*Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.

*You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.



Lion King

*
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

* When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

* You can’t change the past. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.



Gone with The Wind


*
Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

* You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.



TITANIC

*
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 

* I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  

* God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.



Sleepless in Seattle


*
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

* People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

* I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.


如果有一天我忍不住问你,你一定要骗我。就算你心里多不情愿,也不要告诉我你最爱的人不是我。
  
  — 《东邪西毒》



多时候,爱一个人爱得太深,人会醉,
而恨得太久,心也容易碎。
世间最痛苦的事莫过于等待,
我不知道她等了我多久,
我一直以为我不会再有机会见到她,
突然间,我不知道该怎么开口,
不知道怎么讲第一句话,
告诉她,我真的很爱她。
原来尘世间有很多烦恼是很容易解决的,
有些事只要你肯反过来看,你会有另外一番光景,
我终于明白,镜花水月是什么意思,
其实情之所至,应该你中有我,我中有你,
谁是男谁是女,又有什么关系,
两个人在一起开心不就行了.

--- 电影:天下无双




Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.


We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

No comments: